Reporting to the Manager, Ad Operations, the Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for the traffic, contracts processing, campaign fulfillment and monitoring of campaign execution for all media and markets in the region.
- Manage regional inventory availability to maximize the revenue recognition of all media products like Broadsign CMS, Broadsign SSP, Adform SSP.
- Ensures that all campaign’s contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Manages the client's instructions and complementing design assignments to facilitate the timely installation of materials.
- Triages with Sales, Marketing, and Operations to resolve issues.
- Assists Sales and Marketing leadership in identifying trends in the inventory and creating compelling packages for clients and prospects to maximize revenue.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in Media/Advertising.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Strong organizational / time management skills and be detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Business Perspective – Using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
- Achievement Orientation – Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Planning and organizing – Reaching goals that are central to organizational success by making and following plans and allocating resources effectively.
- Fostering Communication – Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Ensuring Accountability – Holding yourself and others to high standards of accountability and creating an infrastructure and transparent corporate culture that supports and measures personal and organizational responsibility and accountability.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Ability to travel outside of the office 15% of the time for periodic corporate meetings and industry events.